Monday, 29 March 2010

3) What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

The feedback allows to me know who my audience is, what their views on music is and their views on my music video.
The website is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/ and I found it very easy to use. There are three stages I had to take to get my results:

Design survey

Unfortunately, as my account is "basic", I could only create up to 10 questions so I spaced them out in three pages;
1)Tell me about yourself- where I'd ask their age and sex
2)Music- where I'd ask what genre they are into and why they listen to it
3)My music video- where I'd ask about my video.

(click on images to enlarge)












































Collect Responses

Once I completed designing the survey, I was given this link to distribute;

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZ8S3CY

I sent it out to 15 people and awaited their replies

Analysing Results (click images to enlarge)


Here are the results I finally recieved from 12 people who answered back in time on a powerpoint presentation using slideshare.com;



Wordle

Wordle generates a cloud of words from words you enter. It almost creates a brainstorm for different words you want.

I entered the words from the responses of the digipak, advert and music video into it, in order to expand on my evaluation about what i have learnt from audience theory.

The words that are bigger show what the majority of people thought of our music video/digipak/advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment