Things are looking up:) We had to create a whole new video blog yesterday quickly because we couldn't change our voices on our old one. I just asked Samantha some questions about our blog and we tried to explain it in as much detail and as thoroughly as we possibly could.
Also, as sir isn't in for the entire week, Samantha and I spent yesterday two period's importing the rest of what we have of our music video from Jack's video camera and editing what we could. I'm really pleased with how our music really goes with the footage:D
We couldn't do a huge amount as we still need to do a fair bit of filming however we have found someone who owns an acoustic guitar so we should be able to shoot the Bob Dylan singing scene amongst many others hopefully this weekend.
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment